2008 Formula 1 Thread

danposs86

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d150/danposs86/f1_banner.jpg

2008 Calendar: HERE

Well here we go again, will Hamilton be able to gain the title in his second year or will it be the year Alonso comes back? To be fair it could be anyone, who do you reckon will win this year?

For me, I would love to see Lewis pull it off this year, he's been doing very well during testing, but I reckon Alonso is going to try his best to stop Hamilton walking away with it, and with him being on a different team there will be no more petty battles pre race (like that qualifying fiasco last year).

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see Hamilton win it but I hope whoever does, it wont be a complete walkover- need alot of action tp keep it interesting.

Can't say last year had a fair bit of action, better than previous years. top 3 drivers last year were all within 1 point of each other.

If you take pre-season testing into account, Ferrari will walk away with it this year.

TBH, I couldnt really care less about Formula 1 any more, British motorsport is much more entertaining. This year I'm gonna be working on a British Formula Ford (duratec) team and a Formula 4 team, so I'm not gonna have much time for F1 unfortunately :(

Cant wait for it either, hopefully itl be another close battle to the end of the season like last year! I think Kimi will win it, hes easily the fastest guy out there IMO. But it looks like another shite year for Jenson Button, the new car is even slower than last years dog :(

I'd be plesantly surprise if Hamilton cold pull it off, but going by pre season testing Ferrari look to have the upper hand certainly for the start of the season. Alot can change over the course of the season though so even if hamilton is struggling behind Ferrari they could turn it around much the same as Ferrari did last year. Would be good to see DC and button do well to, hopefully getting some regular points finishes.