2008 Formula 1 Thread

danposs86

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another interesting weekend to say the least... Regardless of yesturdays result Lewis is still in a good position for the world championship, its the constructors that will be even closer, BMW are only 7 points off Mclaren now... Good to see it all closing up now even the Toro Rosso's have shown great pace the last few races.

On a sidenote I hear David Coulthard is joining the BBC when he retires from racing next season as part of there F1 package, don't know if there bringing Martin Brundle and co over though :unsure:

Could somebody please explain to me why exactly Bourdais lost points because Massa drove into him? Where exactly was he supposed to go, should he have just pulled over and waved him past? It was for position, it was past the end of the white line and in my eyes, he did nothing wrong...?

Def leppard that, scoop.

I like the Moby tune on the Sony advert though.

And agreed about the advert breaks, they do my nut in. You can tell when theyre about to happen, too, cos they all shut up for a couple of seconds beforehand.

Jealousy? Sour grapes?

Pretty much that tbh. There have been far more aggressive drivers in the past. At the end of the day, it's all racing.

never heard the same said of old Schmachers ram raiding tac-tics all them years!

What a load of tosh. Schumacher was hounded countless times by the British media for coming-togethers with Hill and others, and often rightly so. He was also found guilty by the FIA a few times, just the same as Hamilton has been.

Thank fcuk it's moving back to the BBC. I'm sick of the adverts every 10-15 mins, usually interrupting really good spells of the race.

Rocccck Ehhhhhhht!! Yeaaaheeehhhh!!!

Does my fcuking nut in that!

:drunk: Well happy about that!! :drunk:

Jealousy? Sour grapes?

Pretty much that tbh. There have been far more aggressive drivers in the past. At the end of the day, it's all racing.

never heard the same said of old Schmachers ram raiding tac-tics all them years!

What a load of tosh. Schumacher was hounded countless times by the British media for coming-togethers with Hill and others, and often rightly so. He was also found guilty by the FIA a few times, just the same as Hamilton has been.

i was guessing tbh, glad he was brought to book in that case. problem was he made F1 so boring i turned off years ago, only just begining to take a vauge interest again now there's someone worth watching who's also British :cheers: