2008 Formula 1 Thread

danposs86

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

remember its on tomorrow people, hamilton was 11th fastest on friday practice 2,dont wanna risk putting a bet on,he's lost his "go for it" attitude IMO and isnt willing to drive to the cars limits and overtake at any cost any more which means he'll never get into first..hope he proves me wrong though

.......woops my finger slipped and i've bet on him outright lol. stand to win 27.50 if he brings it home on top. noticed he was third in first practice and in second practice most people were doing 1:22s so it looks worse than it was

• 5 weeks later...
Missed a lot of the race today cos of housework that really needed doing including trimming my jungle. Hamilton back in contention at last..thought he was out of the running after the last race..looking forward to the next race and i hope to see some decent overtaking (thats what he brought to the sport last year,overtaking 4 people per lap)

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait! Their is always crashes at Canada but this year is set to be a big f**k up! :)

Althought I am not convinced we are going to see the full race, i'm 50/50 on whether or not we are going to see the race abandoned.

Also, if you are interested, live timing....

http://www.formula1.com/services/live_timi...ing_popup.html#

Gives you something to watch when the adverts are on (Can't wait for the F1 to go to BBC in '09 :) )