MaxPower Bikini Comp Winner

Jackster

Did abit of searching... max power is a w@nk site to find ote on - CLICK HERE...

Personally, i think Sarah, 21 should of won outright :drool:  :thumb:

sarah2.jpg

and the bird ur all slaggin off is Emma, 19

emma.jpg

to be honest out of some of em who entered - shes almost gorgeous  ;)

yeah but.....ud still need a weeks expedition to cross that forehead :P

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even in the pic in the underwear I think her face is munterish ?(

Even the most gorgeous of girls can have bad pics..... I bet she's pretty damn fine in some pics.

aint they just looking for skiny girls big big boobs with no fat on em? they dont usually care about the faces do they?

Dunno what they're thinking. Am pleased to see a relatively favourable blonde / brunette mix in the 20 though :thumb:

Edited by Ex-Finesse

(i know it might be fun but...)

Every girl who has just near enough slagged her off post pics of you up on the board and let every guy on evo rip you up see how u like it, im sure if she read the comments she would be angry it aint her fault she looks like she does.

Im sure u girls wouldnt like being slagged off i know i wouldnt and if i was i would slag back, so why slag other birds off ??

Someone give this bird a chill pill

I would post pics of myself but for some reason its not working, most of you guys have seen me any way

Im sure u girls wouldnt like being slagged off i know i wouldnt and if i was i would slag back, so why slag other birds off ??

birds slag each other all the time!! thats what were good at......BITCHIN :roll:

if im driving about and i see some old kappa slappa walking along with a skirt up her arse i usually shout "slag!!" and cut the bitch a dirty look :thumb:

birds slag each other all the time!! thats what were good at......BITCHIN :roll:

if im driving about and i see some old kappa slappa walking along with a skirt up her arse i usually shout "slag!!" and cut the bitch a dirty look :thumb:

nice :baby: