iPod Mini (4Gb, Silver)

stuball

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay,im off to work now anyway,but it will include;

getting chipped meaning u can play copied games,dvd's etc even divx,avi etc.I have mine hooked up on my network so i can watch downloads movies on my tv

Prob bout 20-30 games depending on which ones u want,including tiger woods 2006,second sight,both need for speeds,juiced,2 medal of honours,destroy all humans + loads more,all great games though!have a tinke n e way!

oh yeah,the chip comes which a switch so u can turn it off and play on xbox live!

Hmmm, done a fair bit of thinking about this (and a fair bit of searching some forums).

It seems that the iPod won't be fully covered by the warranty now as will require a one off charge for diagnostics and another for actual delivery. It also seems that the "new" iPod isn't actualy new at all but reconditioned from the factory.

Since reading up on this it seems that there is a very high likleyhood of the fcuk up fairies visiting again as most iPod forums say they have very similar problems within 3 months of getting the recon units.

Simply for this reason i'm not willing to give someone a product which has such a high chance of Fcuking up again. Not the type of person i am even if i got somethin in return. :(

Sorry anyone who was interested.

Really wish i hadn't bought the Fcuking thing now

:nutter: