sorry to keep asking ...

RS200016V

i have an RS2K, and its only got a magnex back box- i see u can buy something that replaces the cat i think, just wondering if this would mean my car would fail on emision at the mot. cos mine nearly failed recently for this only... also if i get it chipped, would emissions be better? or if i had a unichip, could i turn it so the emissions are ultra low, but less powerful just for the mot? then turn it back to whatever....

oh yeah, how much does this increase bhop?

i see u can buy something that replaces the cat i think, just wondering if this would mean my car would fail on emision at the mot.

if you fit a decat pipe to your car then yes it will fail the emision test for the mot and also is a bit risky with the way police are doing on the spot checks these days, i was seriously thinking about decating my car too but the police around here are getting way ott so i've decided to leave it for now.

as for the chip and being able to remap it for MOT etc well to be honest it sounds like a lot of messing around for not a lot of gain, i guess maybe some will disagree with me but remapping a ecu every other day IMO is a dangerous game to be playing unless you are highly compotent in that area.

anyway there is my useless 1p worth :P