additional cover?

tomm

right well i dont have a clue when it comes to car insurance so thought this would be the best place to ask.

I have a S13 nissan which I only use once a week, possibly less than that, due to this i dont see much reason to insure it all year around as its sat in a garage for 300 days of the year so my question is...

The car would cost me around £2000 to insure for a year, would i be able to get additional coverso like i pay for insurance once a week or for the weekend or whatever?

also if so my daily run around is a 1.1 fiesta, would i be paying through the ring hole for additional cover seen as my daily run around is such a shitter and my weekend car is am onster?

Like i say i dont understand how insurance and what not works so i am pretty naive to what can be done ect.

thanks a lot tomm

right well i dont have a clue when it comes to car insurance so thought this would be the best place to ask.

I have a S13 nissan which I only use once a week, possibly less than that, due to this i dont see much reason to insure it all year around as its sat in a garage for 300 days of the year so my question is...

The car would cost me around £2000 to insure for a year, would i be able to get additional coverso like i pay for insurance once a week or for the weekend or whatever?

also if so my daily run around is a 1.1 fiesta, would i be paying through the ring hole for additional cover seen as my daily run around is such a shitter and my weekend car is am onster?

Like i say i dont understand how insurance and what not works so i am pretty naive to what can be done ect.

thanks a lot tomm

I believe there are new companies on the internet who can offer daily cover. I doubt they will be cheap as it is niche business but at least you could obtain temporary cover.