Fibre-glassin'

Apnea

I was hoping you'd say something other than that, i put alot more on than was needed, infact way to much, theres little strips of fibreglass everywhere, its such a mess lol

buy a sander.

i learnt the hard way mate, fill it with just enough fibreglass, then use filler but JUST enough to cover what your doing and then sand it and use tiny bits of filler to patch up anything thats not right.

its alot of work but its the only way to do it.

na dont listen to the scottish mate get urself a grinder and a 36 sanding disc for that and off you go you have electrical power and dont have to use elbow grease just try and keep the grinder away from plastic as much as poss and make sure you keep it flat as possible

na dont listen to the scottish mate get urself a grinder and a 36 sanding disc for that and off you go you have electrical power and dont have to use elbow grease just try and keep the grinder away from plastic as much as poss and make sure you keep it flat as possible

listen poopoo, i tried this and it just burnt holes. looks like you tried it on your motor too! :roll: