FAO Adrian Flux Insured Members

Muppje

Now I would phone them up and ask, it's fairly simple but they're currently closed. So I'll ask here for now just in case..

Taken out a policy with them today and declared ALL mods, which they in-turn repeated back over the phone. I've received the documentation via email and checked it over, and the Statement of Motor Insurance has a small box to list mods, where they've only managed to get 3 in (Air Filter, Exhaust and Suspension). Is this normal until I've sent back the Modified Vehicle Report or have they cocked up?

Also, when you filled in the Modified Vehicle Report, did you list the specifics of your audio install? Reason I ask is as I'm in the middle of replacing a few items, which may take another week or two to action, and don't fancy paying admin fee's to change it so soon after taking the policy out.

Edited by Muppje

you just put down the biggest mods that6 migfht affect your insurance for now, i got a pack with a load of forms to fill in and one of the papers was to list every mod iv done to the car. I rang up last week to change my private reg and didnt get a admin charge! Edited by Browser