RWD MK5 takes out another solid object

spanner

Vid of mate who prepares my car taking out a lampost in a sprint last week in Sligo, near the end of video

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=X9cFMSJFdbY

Story goes like this i decided that we would double drive the car, 1st run i had a big spin and had a time of 3.19 rodney had a 3.01.78. i went out on second run and had a run of 3.00.08

SO

rodney goes out to prove a point, he proved his point alright ;)

the choice of music is dodgy alright i don't know the lad who put the video together. very lucky broke a shock and bust the GRP quarter. he hit it exactly where it is turreted at the back so car was back on the road that evening.

getting car completely sorted at the back end though for the 2nd time in 3 months and hopefully doing a tarmac stage rally on the 11th of october or if i cannot get a entry i will return to the sprint as shown on the 12th

Shame that happened!! It doesnt look as bad as I initially thought when I read the title. I wish I could get into sprints and stuff, not the easiest of things finding the funding for whilst being at uni tho!

should give it a go it is only as expensive as you want it to be, that is until you get the bug big time and want to go faster etc. Civics and pugs can be bought for small money with very little running or maintenance costs

the nice sound comes from loads of horses, twin 45 DCOE's, 4 branch SBD manifold straight through stainless exhaust and a fiesta back box.

Doesn't pass the noise test at most rallies of 98db's even with a full tub of steel wool up the exhaust for the test, it comes in 150-160db's at 1500rpm

Shame that happened!! It doesnt look as bad as I initially thought when I read the title. I wish I could get into sprints and stuff, not the easiest of things finding the funding for whilst being at uni tho!

should give it a go it is only as expensive as you want it to be, that is until you get the bug big time and want to go faster etc. Civics and pugs can be bought for small money with very little running or maintenance costs

the nice sound comes from loads of horses, twin 45 DCOE's, 4 branch SBD manifold straight through stainless exhaust and a fiesta back box.

Doesn't pass the noise test at most rallies of 98db's even with a full tub of steel wool up the exhaust for the test, it comes in 150-160db's at 1500rpm

HOW LOUD??????? lol i thought mine was loud, mine has 4-2-1 manifold, stainless de cat and stainless 1 small rear can lol

• 4 weeks later...
when i bought my cossy from ireland it had straight thru exhaust on and with antilag the thing would rattle windows at the top of 3 story buildings i went up2 noise test with it and it was 154,6db funny as fcuk the fella just looked at me and said on your bike son lol

who did you buy cossie off i probably would have known the car if it was rallied in Ireland. The thing with the noise is that in southern ireland there is no noise test so anything goes but when you go up north it gets tested at each scruitiny.