southend 28th

Ryoishikawa

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who went last night then?

There were some cool cars, I think i spotted Ryoishikawa but not sure? :unsure: It was a mk6 with evo stickers in the back but only saw it from the side as they drove past so cant be sure.

Went to Basildon after and saw a sick Escos!

NA frog wanst me becaz i couldn't go last min thing, also i dont have evo stickers anway,

Fresh and cas went

Who went last night then?

There were some cool cars, I think i spotted Ryoishikawa but not sure? :unsure: It was a mk6 with evo stickers in the back but only saw it from the side as they drove past so cant be sure.

Went to Basildon after and saw a sick Escos!

NA frog wanst me becaz i couldn't go last min thing, also i dont have evo stickers anway,

Fresh and cas went

Fair play, it must have been fresh I saw.

Last night was the first night I have been out in my mates 200sx now it has its new turbo.... it is rapid! :eek:

Well i was there just couldnt find u all again!!!!!!!!! lol

drove up and down so many times i gave up in the end lol

where were u all???

ive been in contact with ryoishikawa about the next one and me and him will get it organised so those who want to meet in southend with those who are cruising down can do so and will defo have met up with everyone!! lol

x

where were u all???

ive been in contact with ryoishikawa about the next one and me and him will get it organised so those who want to meet in southend with those who are cruising down can do so and will defo have met up with everyone!! lol

x

i was there between ten and midnight didnt leave, was either drivin around or parked up towards the skylines down that end eatin a huge pizza lol

Car looked good mate, Will take the RS up there next time.

cheers mate yeh youl av to let me no and ill pull up. ma car was still filthy tho lol drove round to all the petrol stations lookin for a carwash n failed lol

Haha

where were u all???

x

Yeah let me know when you will all be up there again and I will defo come along!