Jump to content

roll over valve?

froggy 1.3?

Recommended Posts

Hi guys. Just wondering if anyone knows whether i should worry about a small pipe that has snaped at the connection point on what i think is the roll over valve? It is a small part viible under the drivers side rear wheel arch connected to the filler pipe. thers is a small pipe that runs into the top of it and a smal pipe that runs from the bottom(this is the one that is not connected to anything anymore) car is running fine just a bit worried. may also be some sort of ventilation component but haynes manual not to clever so thought id get some expert advice :thumb: would be gratefull for any advice... cheers
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...