Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 LS P Reg

smithyandco

Possibly going for £300 this weekend unless anyone else can beat it!

It's a cheap run around... and the handbrake cable has been sorted... just needed WD40 and a little wiggle as it had ceased from being left standing.

Starts first time, everytime... Sounds like a 1.2 (8v) Corsa should and pulls like a 1.2 (8v) Corsa... Not mega powerfull (Explains the low insurance group) but gets from A-B

Will hit 100mph (on private roads) if you ask it nicely.

MPG is about right for this type of car. (Between 30-40mpg)

Kenwood USB/MP3 stereo (Bought off Rennie on EVO) and some decent speakers in the doorcards (Although no where near chavy) It does the job!

No funnyness while taking bends... although a bit of wobble in the steering wheel... Seems to be the front brakes but then stop you in time

Edited by phil-smith.tk

And it's been picked up...

Best sale EVER!

bonnet stand thing got wedged under the side of the bonnet so I had to un wedge it with a screwdriver to open the bonnet... The petrol ran out when they set off and then the battery died (as it's been stood a while)... £5 petrol can and a jump start later... it was sold!

Moral of the story... never sell a car for the mrs! :pancake:

Best sale EVER!

bonnet stand thing got wedged under the side of the bonnet so I had to un wedge it with a screwdriver to open the bonnet... The petrol ran out when they set off and then the battery died (as it's been stood a while)... £5 petrol can and a jump start later... it was sold!

Jesus, i am amazed they took it lol.

Not saying it what a bad car, but thats enough to put someone off completely.

Best sale EVER!

Jesus, i am amazed they took it lol.

Not saying it what a bad car, but thats enough to put someone off completely.

What can I say... I'm an amazing salesman... :pancake:

The car wasn't fit to pass an MOT but the buyer only wanted it for 2-3months (so it will most likely get scrapped after) while they sorted another car...

eBay feedback says it all... "battery was flat, no petrol... bit of a nightmare and car driving sluggish"

Although "car driving sluggish"... it's an 8v 1.2 Corsa... no power or torque... what do they expect! a 16v 1.2... Now they are better!

Edited by phil-smith.tk