RS2k brakes

Groundbreaker

Ok then, I've just picked up some RS2k calipers from a reconditioning firm, what I've been supplied with though is a half caliper...

Am I being a retard here or is that normal, I was expecting the complete unit...?

The next question would be then, does anyone have a set of RS2k front calipers I could scrounge?

Ok then, I've just picked up some RS2k calipers from a reconditioning firm, what I've been supplied with though is a half caliper...

Am I being a retard here or is that normal, I was expecting the complete unit...?

The next question would be then, does anyone have a set of RS2k front calipers I could scrounge?

I have a RS2k I'm breaking.

Front Disc / calipers £50 posted.

Let me know if you want them.

Cheers Si.

Yes, the calliper would have been removed from an RS and replaced with a reconditioned version the garage then have to send the old one back into the company or get a charge (usually some of the money is refunded when the old caliper is recieved) So you've bought just the calliper as the carrier will still be on the RS.

If that makes sense :cheers: