the Adress and booking info is

WILLOWS CARAVAN PARK

BROMHOLME LANE

BRAMPTON

HUNTINGDON

PE28 4NE

01480 437566

Camping info

TENTS (Without electric hook-up facility)

Apr, May, June FROM £13.00pn

(July - September 9th) FROM £14.00pn

PLEASE NOTE

Tent pitches are charged according to size.

Family tents eg; Tents in excess of 4 berth. As these take up more than one pitch they are charged from £20.00 pn. Extra persons etc charged as above.

MAXIMUM SIZE TENTS accepted are 6 berth

its a bit pricey though

this is an email i got from them i said 12 has a rough estimate.

Thankyou for your interest in our site. I am assuming the 12 you mentioned are for caravans / motorhomes with electric hook-ups.We can fit you in in for the date you mentioned if this is the case.

The price is £14 pn which is for Caravan/Motorhome with electric and 2 adults, 2 children,1 vehicle and 1 dog.

If you don't want electric, it is £13 pn. You do need to book as we are only small site and soon fill up. We don't take deposits to book but if you don't turn up we do bill you.

If you could let me know asap so I can get you booked in then you are sure of pitches.

It depends on the size of your tents if we could take 12 of you. We only have quite a small tent field which will take about 10 4 man tents

Kind Regards

Julie

The Willows Caravan Park

we need to get booked in asap then

we going to book for 12?

or just let everyone book for them selves?

if we ask trig to do a group booking under evo then everybody just paypal him first, but if you book they is no refunds from the campsite if you read.

opinions on this please

Edited by bennyboy