Close Thread

THOMMA55

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok you might have a cage round the barral unbolt then pull the secruring clip to your left that holds the barral then out it falls

ok ill try that , cheers for the help dude :cheers:

just need another barrell now which is a pain in the arse ... odd keys FTL :vangry:

Edited by THOMMA55

ok you might have a cage round the barral unbolt then pull the secruring clip to your left that holds the barral then out it falls

just need another barrell now ... odd keys FTL :vangry:

If youve disconnected the rod and pushed the plastic bit down yourself then i dont think a change of barrel would solve the problem. im prob wrong tho lol

If youve disconnected the rod and pushed the plastic bit down yourself then i dont think a change of barrel would solve the problem. im prob wrong tho lol

uggggggh what could be the problem then? , i would of thought it would of been the barrel? , or could it be that white box behind it?

soo frustrating

but on a good note i found out today that my car has central locking... but it doesnt work the relays probs gone

uggggggh what could be the problem then? , i would of thought it would of been the barrel? , or could it be that white box behind it?

soo frustrating

but on a good note i found out today that my car has central locking... but it doesnt work the relays probs gone

mite be that, or the rod that connects the whitebox to the door handles. forgive me if im wrong btw lol