7th Of June Southwest Meet

Jay.Gti

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously Dawlish Warren!!!! have you ever been there before? there is nowt to do there apart from go karting (only if the sun is out) and theres about a million bodykit ripping, exhaust scraping speed bumps to get over which ever way you approach the god forsaken ghost town.

I'll be there...........

does the Boathouse do carveries?

Seriously Dawlish Warren!!!! have you ever been there before? there is nowt to do there apart from go karting (only if the sun is out) and theres about a million bodykit ripping, exhaust scraping speed bumps to get over which ever way you approach the god forsaken ghost town.

I'll be there...........

Yh but the last south west meet was down exeter services so dawlish warren sounds alot better!! lol

Im up for a blip on the go-karts and grab sum food!!

Also speed bumps are no worries for me as my car aint lowered yet!

I'll be there...........

Yh but the last south west meet was down exeter services so dawlish warren sounds alot better!! lol

Im up for a blip on the go-karts and grab sum food!!

Also speed bumps are no worries for me as my car aint lowered yet!

Anything is better than Exeter services.

Speedbumps aren't a problem for me anymore I just wanted to make sure everyone knows the situation with them as they damaged my old saxo. If you come in from the Exeter end its easier as you can drive between most of them.

Works out quite well for me as i'm only 2 - 3 miles away.

yh thats right u can drive between them,

yh its 70 miles from me but its mostley motoway so aint to bad and will be a good day out!

About 1hr 20min!

You defo going? as iirc you said you couldn't make the 7th due to work or something?

Yeah thats right, on the 26th may im starting a new job same company just different role and i think its going to be training for 2 weeks mon-fri 9-5 so i think i will have the whole weekend or if not i will just say i got plans and will book hoilday.

So hopefully i will be able to make it!! :thumb: