would a yamaha DT125 beat my RS2K 0-60?

RS200016V

no cause a aprilla wouldnt make it to 60 befor it broke down lol . I had a rs125. bag of rubbish, broke down more times than buggery. why would u want to race a bike anyway?.

;)

not sure about 0-60 times. its hard to get 0-60 from a bike cause they allways measure it on the 1/4 mile

buzzzzzzzzzz neeeeeeeeeeeee buzzzzzz glunk glunk spulter stop.

There goes a nother aprilla lol

• 2 weeks later...

i wanna get a little bike.

cos my car's too expensive.

and i dont wanna downgrade in overtakability.

i cant afford the insurance on anything bigger. cos i'm 19 and aint even got a cbt.

anyone know about the Honda NSR125's?

and any of you experienced tech guys know what it is possible to do on a 125 to make it, well, fast as fck

Becarefull if ur getting a fast 125. allot of them are unreible and break down alot.

Best way to increase power on um is to have um derestricted. Some of um wil have a small reducing bush in the exhsut track that can be taken out.

I cant rember now but i think u can only drive a 125 with a certen power out put. so if u derestric it, u need to take anouther motor cycle test (i think!)

Other than that theres not alot to tune on um because there finly tuned out of the factory any way. I brought a arrow can for mine and that was it on me aprilla.

I had alot of trouble with my aprilla rs125 and i think alot of the 2 stroke equallents are about the same unreablity.