Rage Exhausts?

LJennison

Good news ive just rip of me brother  (hehe) and got his rage 3.5 of him. 

Nice 1 mate, i got 3.2 inch one too and the size and sound is SPOT ON !!!!

I currently got a prob wiv mine at the min though, its making a whistling noice X( , Sounds a bit like a dump valve lol :))

:thumb: :drunk: :thumb:

Good news ive just rip of me brother  (hehe) and got his rage 3.5 of him. 

Nice 1 mate, i got 3.2 inch one too and the size and sound is SPOT ON !!!!

I currently got a prob wiv mine at the min though, its making a whistling noice X( , Sounds a bit like a dump valve lol :))

:thumb: :drunk: :thumb:

lol cool a turbo sound on a no turbo car. dont change it hehe. cool.

Im going to fit it this weekend i hope. :) U got a blower? have u got a air tight connection between the back box and mid pipe? that can cause wired sounds. or a hole in ur exhust system.??????

:cheers:

I had the carbon fibre/titanium rage back box fitted last thursday and it seems to be getting louder all the time...or is that just my wishful thinking? :innocent: but it sounds the best under engine breaking, really hums and pops abit too :P

gonna get some pics up on here soon :thumb:

cool :)

bet it looks fine too. they have brought out quite a large range of back boxs out now. Most of um look Good as well

I had fun a couple of month back with my cousins Saxo and 2 Rage ST01's, that's 2 twin 5" exhaust's sticking out of it's arse. it's just a little bit loud, when the cars idling, it sounds like your playing a tost tone cd through a couple of subs. he's thinking of getting another to fill the gap in the middle

I had fun a couple of month back with my cousins Saxo and 2 Rage ST01's, that's 2 twin 5" exhaust's sticking out of it's arse. it's just a little bit loud, when the cars idling, it sounds like your playing a tost tone cd through a couple of subs. he's thinking of getting another to fill the gap in the middle

He could buy a whole row of rages on the back of his car and it would still look crap cause its a saxo!!!!

;) only joking mate