My 1998 S Mondeo ST24 Hatch In State Blue

Grant Gti

Hi folks as title really sold my gti last month to buy this and as much as its a nice car its just not me so im after another Gti, Its taxed untill march 2010 and mot'd till october 2010 its goot 116k miles nice condition some stone chips to bonnet and a couple of little bubbles on each rear arch nothing to shout about, Will try and get pics on soon in the meantime if you wish to contact me my number is 07896897863 as i dont come on here as often as i'd like to, cheers, Grant :cheers:

Hi folks as title really sold my gti last month to buy this and as much as its a nice car its just not me so im after another Gti, Its taxed untill march 2010 and mot'd till october 2010 its goot 116k miles nice condition some stone chips to bonnet and a couple of little bubbles on each rear arch nothing to shout about, Will try and get pics on soon in the meantime if you wish to contact me my number is 07896897863 as i dont come on here as often as i'd like to, cheers, Grant :cheers:

Thanks for the pm's its gone now managed to get my old car back, Please close the thread :cheers: