Ipswich (tescos/toys r us )

cabbstar

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both the Ipswich Tescos ill have you kicked out, tried it before! , Only place i know of that didn`t mind events was Asda,on Goddard Road, but count me in anyway

Cool i wanna see your car again LOL

ah right never knew this as live miles away from it, just always get convoys to stop there on route to southend and fill the lorry bay up, cud hit toys r us ?

Toys R us should be ok as the car park is never that full anyways

Trust me you dont want to see my car! well you dont want to smell it anyway! now coming up on 150k so uses as much oil and water as it does petrol!,

Toys r us has a gate at the top of the hill, gets locked sometimes, same with pc world, the Asda is only 2 miles down the A14!

Trust me you dont want to see my car! well you dont want to smell it anyway! now coming up on 150k so uses as much oil and water as it does petrol!,

Toys r us has a gate at the top of the hill, gets locked sometimes, same with pc world, the Asda is only 2 miles down the A14!

Thats not good! Could do asda then? :)

Not sure if I'm coming to this.

If I do pop up to have a look and say hello, will either be in a BMW or on my Ninja. I'll keep an eye on the date. :thumb:

Your BMW looked pretty cool when i collected them lights mate.

Cheers mate. Not bad, could do with a bit of tidying up. Just your standard M3 rep tbh with AC Schnitzers and the unique M3 sprayed grill :thumb: I'll hopefully be at this show :cheers:

Not sure if I'm coming to this.

If I do pop up to have a look and say hello, will either be in a BMW or on my Ninja. I'll keep an eye on the date. :thumb:

Your BMW looked pretty cool when i collected them lights mate.

Cheers mate. Not bad, could do with a bit of tidying up. Just your standard M3 rep tbh with AC Schnitzers and the unique M3 sprayed grill :thumb: I'll hopefully be at this show :cheers:

What needs doing on it mate?

Just the bodywork not in the best, could do with it being properly detailed etc. Aiming to buy angel eyes and new wheels towards the end of the year, current wheels arent the best condition. Got an oil leak atm so will be going back to the dealers at weekend, apart from that it's been mechanically fine after having the headgasket done. The steering wheel wobbles, because I think the wheels are bucked. But really, it just needs a good clean up and a bit of loving, get rid of a few scratches etc :thumb:

Just the bodywork not in the best, could do with it being properly detailed etc. Aiming to buy angel eyes and new wheels towards the end of the year, current wheels arent the best condition. Got an oil leak atm so will be going back to the dealers at weekend, apart from that it's been mechanically fine after having the headgasket done. The steering wheel wobbles, because I think the wheels are bucked. But really, it just needs a good clean up and a bit of loving, get rid of a few scratches etc :thumb:

Cool mate may be able to help ya :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...

is anyone up for a convoy?

on the club i run ive been speakin to a girl from essex whos part of passion ford, they meet every first wednesday night of the month,

im planning on going down on the 2nd of june simply because i can afford it then and weather should defo be nice

anyone else up for it?

its southend seafront