Reverse Lights

Frazer_d

Hi folks

Another problem :rolleyes: When I select reverse my lights please them selves wheather they come on or not and sometimes when they come on they are delayed. I have checked the bulbs and swapped the little circuit boards and they are both fine. I am pretty sure they are fused with the indicators and I have checked that and it's fine. Am I right in saying there is a switch on the front of the gearbox ofr some sort, could this be the problem or something totally diffrent.

Cheers

Fraz

Hi folks

Another problem :rolleyes: When I select reverse my lights please them selves wheather they come on or not and sometimes when they come on they are delayed. I have checked the bulbs and swapped the little circuit boards and they are both fine. I am pretty sure they are fused with the indicators and I have checked that and it's fine. Am I right in saying there is a switch on the front of the gearbox ofr some sort, could this be the problem or something totally diffrent.

Cheers

Fraz

Mine did the same - the lights would only come on when you held the gear lever hard back. A new gearbox switch fixed it for me.