Car Pulling to the left

Jonesysi

Firstly, sorry if it is a repeat post of someones.

After looking through posts i noticed about the track rod ends so it is something to look at.

Today i had new tyres (balanced too) and tracking done. Just before Xmas i had both lower arms replaced and i have no noise to indicate a bearing. When i am driving the car is constantly pulling to the left. I can also feel it on the steering wheel and i have to drive with the wheel slightly turned to the right to drive str8. I took the car back to the garage and he rechecked the tracking and it was spot on. (he printed me a sheet) He said something about it been set at 1.7. Im guessing thats degrees. He also rechecked the balancing on the wheels too and that was fine.

Ive even tried swapping the front and rear wheel around and its still the same.

Any ideas/help will be very much appreciated.

Firstly, sorry if it is a repeat post of someones.

After looking through posts i noticed about the track rod ends so it is something to look at.

Today i had new tyres (balanced too) and tracking done. Just before Xmas i had both lower arms replaced and i have no noise to indicate a bearing. When i am driving the car is constantly pulling to the left. I can also feel it on the steering wheel and i have to drive with the wheel slightly turned to the right to drive str8. I took the car back to the garage and he rechecked the tracking and it was spot on. (he printed me a sheet) He said something about it been set at 1.7. Im guessing thats degrees. He also rechecked the balancing on the wheels too and that was fine.

Ive even tried swapping the front and rear wheel around and its still the same.

Any ideas/help will be very much appreciated.

have you check the front brakes

Ill have a look in the morning and see what it says. Thanks for help.

Ive had a look and the pads defo need changing. 30 quid for 2 disks and pads from auto factors near me. Booked in on friday tho to have brakes checked on the machine. will let you know either way how it is after then.

After having the car looked over at the garage, He found nothing that would cause the car to drift to the left. The brakes aren't binding and everything looks good. No wearing parts or nothing to suggest faulty parts and he said he cant see anything wrong with the suspension either. He said something about the power steering been out of align but it is extremely rare and is proberly fine.