silver 5dr suffolk.

madxrcabby

spotted a kitted mk6 5dr in suffolk yesterday, not sure wether it was the delta kit or not, but it had angel eyes etc, couldnt see much more as it was reversed in a driveway, also had evo stickers, but dont ask me the name of the village, satnav was being a T*at as usual!

• 2 weeks later...

its a little village called 'burstall' if so then its me.

its looking a little worse for wear at the moment though - all the paint is peeling of the bumpers/skirts which im not too impressed about. and i started to poke about on the rear arches and big chunks of filler fell out so i now have holes and there's rust under the spoiler!

went to 'nation wide body repairs' today to get a quote to get new arches welded in and a new boot lid - £2700!!!!! so needless to say i wont be using them lol

if you want the work done i know a bloke who is awesome with his work and he doesnt charge the earth neither,

please please please dont go to nationwide, theyre so crap! theyre over priced and their work is awful, they'll filler it rather than use a new panel no matter what they say, ive known them to fill in dents in boot floors before :unsure:

but yeah it was you, and thats the village, i was picking up some parts for a mates car, never seen you about before :D

cool

ive rubbed the boot lid down, filled and primered it now but im not sure what the metallic paint would come out like out in the open so might be getting sombody to spray it for me

into

where about is your mate that does the work based.

i go out a few times but only really across town to my mates. im not 1 for going out into the town and sitting about lol

cool

ive rubbed the boot lid down, filled and primered it now but im not sure what the metallic paint would come out like out in the open so might be getting sombody to spray it for me

into

where about is your mate that does the work based.

i go out a few times but only really across town to my mates. im not 1 for going out into the town and sitting about lol

im not neither, but i used to live in suffolk basically for about 9 months lol used to allways be out and about in norwich,

he's near thorpe st andrew, in norwich, just off the heartsease roundabout, one man band been going for about 30 years now.....

he's painting my bumpers, splitters, skirts, 2 wings and a door for 300 quid for me :)

• 1 month later...
I had my car done in beccles last week by an independent guy in an old aircraft hanger. He done my crusty arch, a washed out spoiler, 2 rust spots on the boot, a wing mirror and a dent in the wing for 160 quid all at a very high standard. I know he's a bit out of the way from you but the savings are worth it. Just shout if you want his number.