Ford Side skirts

gecko

Seen some posts about side skirts mentioning Ford ones, which would be the best to fit to the Mark 6, asking so that I can make it easier when explaing to my local Ford outlet.

But alsol considering rgm ones also, had a peek at the Samuri ones, but seems according to the review there is some unclarity on fitting Samuari side skirts.

I got mine off prosport on the net. All i can say about them is stay away from them, they are a pile o sh :censored: ite. They've only been on a couple of weeks and one is already starting to crack. Plus they werent the best of fits.

I hear that the gti style skirts from ESP are supposed to be a very good quality skirt!

I got mine off prosport on the net. All i can say about them is stay away from them, they are a pile o sh :censored: ite. They've only been on a couple of weeks and one is already starting to crack. Plus they werent the best of fits.

I hear that the gti style skirts from ESP are supposed to be a very good quality skirt!

I got my gti skirts and spats from ESP. Nowt wrong with um, came next day delivey, fitted easy and looked ace. No cutting or shaping need, they slip straight on.