football season is back!

YellowWheels

cant wait i am off to anfield tomorrow for Liverpool v Arsenal.. am a Arsenal fan of course

Well I'm hoping it will be you going home on a downer tomorrow instead of me! I'm a Liverpool supporter obviously!

i hope not, if its anything like last season you didnt beat us at all. cant wait to see the famous atmopshere of anfield...

im a coventry city supporter and to be honest its been a good start.

beat portsmouth last saturady,we played them off the field but sadly i made the 300mile round journey up to morecambe tuesday to watch the 2nd team be put out in the carling cup.

o well watford away today

SKY BLUE ARMY!

Edited by mickygti

cant wait i am off to anfield tomorrow for Liverpool v Arsenal.. am a Arsenal fan of course

Well I'm hoping it will be you going home on a downer tomorrow instead of me! I'm a Liverpool supporter obviously!

i hope not, if its anything like last season you didnt beat us at all. cant wait to see the famous atmopshere of anfield...

To be honest I would settle for a draw but I can't see it happening, it depends what mood arshavin is in. Have you ever been to anfield before?

To be honest I would settle for a draw but I can't see it happening, it depends what mood arshavin is in. Have you ever been to anfield before?

no mate never been anfield so couldnt turn down the chance of getting a ticket..