White Spats

Ginger Dave

[hi dave there wer sum wht spats on ebay last wk mate dnt if they still on m8 hope this help if i find em ill get numba 4 u

Hi Dave, there were some white spats on eBay last week mate. Don't know if they are still on though, hope this helps and if I find them I'll get the item number for you.

found them spats on ebay 4 u mukka sellers name is karen in north yorkshire item numba 300473691832 6days left 99p at mo 4 quid post ok mukka

I found aforementioned spats on eBay for you "mucka". Sellers name is Karen in North Yorkshire. The item number is 300473691832. There are 6 days left and its going at 99p for the minute. Post and packing is £4 "mucka".

:)

[hi dave there wer sum wht spats on ebay last wk mate dnt if they still on m8 hope this help if i find em ill get numba 4 u

Hi Dave, there were some white spats on eBay last week mate. Don't know if they are still on though, hope this helps and if I find them I'll get the item number for you.

found them spats on ebay 4 u mukka sellers name is karen in north yorkshire item numba 300473691832 6days left 99p at mo 4 quid post ok mukka

I found aforementioned spats on eBay for you "mucka". Sellers name is Karen in North Yorkshire. The item number is 300473691832. There are 6 days left and its going at 99p for the minute. Post and packing is £4 "mucka".

:)

thanks for the english translation trickydicky :P

cheers guy, I found those ones last night, its says there "Finished in white gelcote ready to rub down and paint the colour of your pride and joy" so i'd have to get them painted which would put me in the same position as if i brought spats of any colour

thanks anyway guys :thumb: