ford focus seat runners/subframes

jaykaddz

ive bought some mk6 rs2000 recaro interior (the raven flow one) but my focus runners are quite a bit wider than the mounting points on the seats, how can i fit them to my runners? as the only runners ive found are £110 each (not a pair) and i dont think they'd bolt to them runners either.

help seriously appreciated whoever can help me.

you will need to either buy or make custom subframes to mount them. the mounting points on the focus are not at the same height which makes mounting seats without the necessary subframes a pain. probably not what you want to hear but unless you are handy with welding or know someone who is probably more hassle than it is worth trying to fit them. the aftermarket subframes you can buy are generally brand specific in their fitment.

ok thanks for the help, was dreading that part about making my own but guess its the only way.

although to ajc's comment, the frames are the right height, its just the width thats quite a bit bigger, if i line it up centrally its about 2cm (roughly) off on each side,

so thinking a plate/ bar of some sort to be welded across or custom brackets made :nutter:

thanks again though, much appreciated :cheers: