What a joke....!!!

paulrush45

Hi all, been a long time since ive been on here but wanted to let you all no what happened to me ( SO BE AWARE ).

Last April i was driving down the M6 when a heavy goods lorry had a tyre blow out in front of me of which the tyre hit my Gti`s front end and also went under my car and hit my inside rear bumper. I managed to pull over and 2 other cars also damaged pulled over. we called the police and they shut the motorway has debri was on the motorway. anyway in the end MONTHS later, the outcome was that it was `AN ACT OF GOD` the lorry passed an inspection weeks after the incident...!!! WHAT A pee TAKE...!!! SO WAS NOT AT FAULT...!!! lol , my legal cover couldnt help as it was classed as a 3rd party mechanical fault ` what a waste ov time having that cover...!!!, my Gti was written off ` CAT D ` and i now have a ` FAULT CLAIM ` on my insurence. i did get £1000 for my car ( valued £200 obove market price has it was heavily modefied ( LEGAL with my cover...!!! ) - £200 excess...!!! i manage to buy my car back for £95 , Yeh bargain - but NEADED TO has i was going to lose my private registration...!!! ALL IN ALL this was not at ANY FAULT OF MY OWN.......!!!!! My insurence company has not helped me in anyway...!!! `Adrian Flux` ..BY THE WAY, i did contact 1 ov the other owners who`s car was damaged AND he also has lost out and has a fault claim on his own insurence ( repair cost ov £4000 - 2008 BMW front end damage .