swap my alloys standred rssk body kit rear clear lights spoiler

bad ass cossie

hi looking to swap my rs2k bumpers skirts spoiler clear rear lights 18" momo alloys for a cosworth wide arch kit fully rear front and skirts any condition fitted or not also have other little bits aftermarket steering wheel etc

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/27454.jpg

if your willing to do the swap then yes what will i get the full arches full wings and skirts what condition they in cheers.

as you saw on the pics i only fitted one rear arch.... its all good condition , the other rear arch is still brand new and not been fitted.. theres no cracks in any ov it.. is it the alloys in the pic? and can i take your standard front wings as the cossie ones are full replacment wings and ill be left with none lol

if your willing to do the swap then yes what will i get the full arches full wings and skirts what condition they in cheers.

as you saw on the pics i only fitted one rear arch.... its all good condition , the other rear arch is still brand new and not been fitted.. theres no cracks in any ov it.. is it the alloys in the pic? and can i take your standard front wings as the cossie ones are full replacment wings and ill be left with none lol

its not the alloys in the pic it the momo wrs ones in my other thread wasnt planning on fitting the kit my self was only getting it fitted in a few months so would rather the standared wings stayed on the car for now mate

these are the wheels need tyres tho still tyres fitted and all pumped up just bald lol.

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/27459.png