FAO anyone with 17cm fronts

John

how the hell did u get them in????? had a look at getting some today for my uncles cossie and there is no way in this world are they gonna fit in without cutting the innner steel skin of the door to pieces!!!

is there a major difference in the construction of the door between a mk5 and a mk6?? i been told many times they will fit straight in mine with the use of some adaptor pods but can't say i've taken a lot of notice to see if the whole in the door of mine is bigger than his ;(

any ideas anyone?!

how the hell did u get them in????? had a look at getting some today for my uncles cossie and there is no way in this world are they gonna fit in without cutting the innner steel skin of the door to pieces!!!

is there a major difference in the construction of the door between a mk5 and a mk6?? i been told many times they will fit straight in mine with the use of some adaptor pods but can't say i've taken a lot of notice to see if the whole in the door of mine is bigger than his  ;(

any ideas anyone?!

i have m8y 165mm infinity ones in my mk6 m8y but would no about the cossie took a little thinking first

Edited by M4TT

he is gonna go for some 5

Are you after components or coaxials for the front?.

I would recomend component speakers, I have some of these in my car and I think they are great compered to makes like kenwood pioneer and alpine.

csc50.jpg

LINK This is where I get all my car audio from and you can get some great advise on there forum too. :)

components deffinatly. there really isn't a lot of point spending nearly a grand on a stereo and then putting 60 quid speakers in there is there ;(

was gonna go for some audiobahn components they sound spot on and were pretty reasonable price but the basket on them won't fit in the pods for his car :nutter: :nutter: