Sub boxes

Blimey

Ported boxes will generally be louder than a sealed, but disadvantages are that the sound quality suffers slightly (depends on the sub and the build of the box) also you need to build the box to the sub, eg. the right size port etc, otherwise you can end up making a good sub sound cack. Ported boxes also tend to produce a slightly "laggy" bass sound, whereas sealed boxes will "punch" more. It depends on the design of the box. You really need to find out what the manufacturer

recommends for the sub, in terms of sizes, tuning etc. Ported boxes are good if you listen to rock, hip-hop, r&b, and sealed are better for dance, d&b, and other fast music.

Cheers, im a hip-hop, uk garage, r'n'b guy so prob go ported then, as for my box, its gonna b amazing :) In order to still be able to access spare wheel im going for a 2 tier box, 1 big boz, with a lower sealed section which whill house a sliding shelf which i can pull out for show, which will have the amp in, perspex over it so it can be seen and a blue neon to light it up :) then the subs will be in the above tier :)

Should look proper bo i tell thee.