Up front speakers?

Gti_Destroyer

You can fit 5" speakers up front with out any problems, I would get components.

Makes to stay away from would be Sony,splx or anything that is 200w for £40.

If you are on a budget I would say get some magnat or pioneer components.

Best place to go is www.caraudiodirect.co.uk

If you want decent sound up front then go for components, unfortunatly the escy only has space for 4" jobbies, you can get adapter rings but they warp after a while and start to vibrate, get some Boston Accoustics 4" components mate, they are the dogs.............

Mymate had some infinity 5 1/4 inch mids upfront in one of those adaptor plates. As there bigger than the standard speakers when you put the door card back on the speaker was pressed up against the door card and as you said vibrated against it and sounded shite. Does anyone else find this the case?

Mymate had some infinity 5 1/4 inch mids upfront in one of those adaptor plates. As there bigger than the standard speakers when you put the door card back on the speaker was pressed up against the door card and as you said vibrated against it and sounded shite. Does anyone else find this the case?

Wasnt the case for me, sat about 1cm away from the door card on both sides and i had no vibrations at all on full wack 8), I used 6.5" adapters from halfords which were £20