Polishing my Engine

Tezboost

MIRROR FINISHED CHROME BATTERY COVER This auction is for a made to measure battery cover for your car.Are you trying to make your engine bay a little better looking? Then look at this Chrome battery cover which will fit snug over the battery and is fully insulated inside so that your battery can not short, also made from stainless steel it is also rust proof. The photo's show covers for a Standard Ford battery, but they can also be made to fit other batteries, please email me with your make of car and battery dimensions: Length x width in centimetres if buying! Stickers are not included. This is a must for all car modifiers!! It really makes a difference and enhances the look under the bonnet!! Thanks for looking!!

You say that they are made fomr chrome and also made from stainless steel, so u do both, but really you only do stainless steel, so how ca nthey be chrome??????????? ?( ?( ?( just read it

So are you gonna buy a chrome battery cover or stainless steel battery cover?

MIRROR FINISHED CHROME BATTERY COVER This auction is for a made to measure battery cover for your car.Are you trying to make your engine bay a little better looking? Then look at this Chrome battery cover which will fit snug over the battery and is fully insulated inside so that your battery can not short, also made from stainless steel it is also rust proof. The photo's show covers for a Standard Ford battery, but they can also be made to fit other batteries, please email me with your make of car and battery dimensions: Length x width in centimetres if buying! Stickers are not included. This is a must for all car modifiers!! It really makes a difference and enhances the look under the bonnet!! Thanks for looking!!

You say that they are made fomr chrome and also made from stainless steel, so u do both, but really you only do stainless steel, so how ca nthey be chrome??????????? ?( ?( ?( just read it

So are you gonna buy a chrome battery cover or stainless steel battery cover?

i already have one dont need another cheers anyway,

on addition to false advertiing well heres someone else that is selling STAINLESS STEEL parts and just puts stainless steel not CHROME

thats better they wouldnt get it in the neck for saying its one thing when its really another

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...&category=21654