Über clean Cosworth

Rob84

As me and Sime walked, kindly let in free by one of sime's mates, whats the first thing we see?? An amazing Imperial blue escy cosworth on 18" Rondell's.

Plus it had one of the cleanest and shiniest engine bay's i ever seen. almost the entire engine was chromed and not a spec of dirt at all.

Interior was pretty sweet too. Cream and blue leather with logo's embroided in the seat backs.

Come on Sime, get the pics of it uploaded!!!!!! 8o

You couldn't get a date if you bought them dried in a tin, you under-medicated, rump-ruptured chronic self-abuser. You're the kind of greasy, giggling, girly gombeen who buys STDs from a viral lab just to make it look like you get laid. All left-wingers are chronic alcoholics who molest small animals, masturbate behind bushes, and wear fish-net tights while singing Elton John songs. Did your mother leave you in the dryer too long when you were a kid, you little tap-dancing Leprechaun in a pink wig? Be careful you don't bump your head on the door handle on the way out. I bet the highway patrol make you wear a sign on your fat ass that reads, 'Caution: Wide Load!' Get a job, you goddamn leach! You're as useful as anti-wrinkle cream in a lepor colony, you clodhopping simpleton. I love that suit you're wearing. You never throw anything away, do you? Try this maneuver: Take 50-60 paces backwards. Take several deep breaths. Sprint forward at full speed. Do a triple summersault through the air, and disappear up your own asshole.

that did come in handy, cheers jordan :thumb: