Another Red Gti!!!!

Mk6 Si Ross

On the A45 the last night coming out of Rushden, i seen it going down the slip road so i gave chase!!!!! caught up on the double bend and sat behind it til the roundabout at Wilby

P reg, red, young lad with his bird, came off the roundabout and i flew off in 2nd (70mph) then 3rd (100mph) then 4th and he was well behind so i dropped it back to 80 ish and he came steaming past me!!!!! dropped it back into 4th from 5th and launched it right upto 140 mph and sailed past him again!!!!!!!! then slowed down and we went into Northampton together til he truned off at the next lights

Bit of fun for the night anyway!!!!!!

On the A45 the last night coming out of Rushden, i seen it going down the slip road so i gave chase!!!!! caught up on the double bend and sat behind it til the roundabout at Wilby

P reg, red, young lad with his bird, came off the roundabout and i flew off in 2nd (70mph) then 3rd (100mph) then 4th and he was well behind so i dropped it back to 80 ish and he came steaming past me!!!!! dropped it back into 4th from 5th and launched it right upto 140 mph and sailed past him again!!!!!!!! then slowed down and we went into Northampton together til he truned off at the next lights

Bit of fun for the night anyway!!!!!!

I do not recommend this kind of driving to anyone!! its dangous!! You should know better mr ross *looks down and shakes head* ;)