ICE Problems

ScottyBoy

Before the muppet went in the back of me it was all running fine no problems, since i got my motor back last night i got a problem. Now my amp n sub etc have been sat in the hall way for the last 3 wks and not been touched, no dials on the amp or switches moved nothing

when i took my car in, i took the phono leads & remote wire & power wire and wrapped them up tidly out of the boot and put them on the back seats out the way

i since then checked them and there not kinked etc, i wire it all up as it was before and now when i change tracks or take the key out the sub pops and is annoying as hell ....

ive read all the popping info on the ice board and the earthing bit in the boot and most ppl say drill a whole , ive got no where to be honest....

now the boot inside on the floor n back have been sprayed, and have scratched off and sanded down a area for the earth now before it got sprayed had it here before and worked 101%

i have sanded it off again tonight and put it there again and it works ok, but still pops i shortened down the ground/earth and made no difference, i turned down the gain half way no difference , then all the gains off no difference

i replaced the fuses in the amp and on the power line .... its a pro plus wiring kit not the best stuff but adaquate enough i would of thought...

i think ive mentioned everything ive tried ..... sorry its alot its just bugging the hell out of me

any help is MUCH apriciated

thank you

Scott