FAO K3V

foxdie

I just finished installing all that ICE. And i have a couple of Questions/Problems if anyone can help???? ?(

-Firstly i've mangaed to disconect the green lights around the three AC dials?? ?(

-Im concerned about the amount of power going through my lil fag lighter. I've got the DVD and monitor all fitted and plugged in, + a fm Transsponder module. But trying to plug in my Interior UV's makes the screen and DVD fcuk up, is that interferance or lack of Power???? ?(

-Also it was working fine, now it seems to cut off both DVD and monitor after a couple of mins constanly???? ?( do you think i've got that little plastic junction box you created overloaded??? ?( )

-Also putting the sound on stereo get my interference from the radio channel, but if i put it on mono, the sounds is quality??? ?(

-Oh, i got pics of the installation which i'll post when i can be bothered.

lights around the dials need a connection, a square plastic connector on the end of a wire by the dials, needs to be plugged in.

fag lighter is the same circuit as the stereo and interior lights etc. 15 amps 12V 180Watts max really

Add up the watts of everything including the stereo and see what u get. if its high then you will want to run a dedicated circuit for the DVD monitor and FM

Sorry paul, only just read this mate,

Have you checked that the little junction box thingy is wired up properly? remember its me that wired it up! but saying that, it never did it to me so could have come loose when i removed it all. I dont think it'll be overloaded cos we use them at work all the time to wire up data loggers and stuff which use much more power.

Its sounds like you need to keep the setting on mono, if it sounds good? not to sure on this though mate, cos i used that cassette thingy all the time so didnt put it through the radio.

One thing that i forgot to tell you is, that i was going to cut the fag lighter connection off, and wire it to my 12v ignition and earth on from my stereo, then at least it will just be on when the stereo is on.

Did the tv fit on the heating thing ok?

Yeah, i got everything working fine now thanks mate. The monitor holder/old fan system fitted a treat. It was a lil more difficult getting the dash and the old fans out, infact i think i ended up using a giant pair of pliers, a can of red bull, and two 6ft blokes trying to get those little silver metal clips off. Wat a pain in the ass. Anyway, saying that. Although the screen and DVD is working, i've managed to disconect the radio from the FM Modulator as well, so fixed one thing, and broke another. Typical. But anyways thanks mate. :thumb: