Sony head unit

stuball

h158CDXM850-f_clos.jpeg

Just bought the above head unit off Low Cost Car Audio cos the price looked brilliant for the features but have since read up on a few Sony forums that Sony are now the most returned HUs and the more complex models that have came out last usually less than a year. Since i've bought this to replace a tempramental Kenwood MP3 player this obviously ain't good news! :curse:

Anyone experienced any problems with either the above unit or any newer ones from SONY?

Need reassurance!!!!! ;(

Can't be that bad mate ;)

The fault on my Kenwood seems to be something to do with the laser mechanism - it keeps cutting out (like 5-6 times on a 20 minute journey :( ) i've discovered that if I bash it, it starts to play again :)) :devil:

Also sometimes it will play an MP3 twice as fast or twice as slow as it should ?(

My kenwood CD player has starting to play up abit now, It'll cut out after a while, and if i start pressing buttons it'll either stopp working (where then i have to bash it ) or its confusses itself, like i'll press the skip button and it'll chage the colour from green to red buttons... how strange? ?(

It has lasted me through 4 cars and 4 years tho! :thumb: