Suspension, EEEK

Brown

OK, i'm kind of a retard when it comes to suspension. I know feck all abut it. My 3dr SI, is lowered by 40mil on 17's

I had to give my three mates a lift home last night and I was a bit cautious about havin people in the back anyways. Well, we set off and I swear, I felt every single bump in the road. I let my first mate out at his house, so then I had a front seat passenger and one in the back. I pull over to look at the wheels and my rears were under the arch. Looked nasty.. Luckily, another one of my mates was driving past and saw me, so he took one of my mates so I only had a front seat passenger then, and everything was fine.

I’m guessing this is a common problem, but is there anything I can do about it? I like my car glued to the floor like it is, but it felt like the suspension was seriously fooking up.

so, what can I do? I've heard of dampeners and coilovers but i dunno what they do.

sort me out lads ;(

i got the same prob wit mine too. i've got 16'' cossie wheels on mine an wit 2 or more ppl in the back i get quite alot of scrubbing. i think i need 2 get my arches rolled before i damage anythin

same probs as mine m8, i got 17s dropped by 60 mm on standard shox, dont seem to bad 4now tho, til i get some cash neway! :rolleyes:

im not getting my car lowered at all when my 17's r fitted. im gonna feel it out for a little bit. i will max the car out with passengers n see how much space i've got to play with.

i know the car is alright when ur in it alone, but 17's, lowered and passengers are bound to cause problems unless u've got suspension like tiddles for example