Good Wheel Makes

Scotteh

my team dynamics are good m8y, but most of us have loads of different sorts to hard to come to a god make as there all very good, i dont like tsw wheels

but anything from wolfrace, ford, team dynamics, and some others, sure some people ill offer some more

thx, its just ive found a really good dealer in the states and their list of makes is as long as my arm ?(

looking at usa cuz the dollar is strong to the pound atm and im going there in april.

just make sure u can get the correct offset and PCD for ur car, i doubt shipping a set of wheels across the atlantic will be cheap ;(

yeah i know lol, there is a guy in leicester who imports them from the states (where my m8 got his) so am gonna take a look there, but if i find its cheaper to get em from states then i might as well, as u sed just gotta make sure they will fit etc :)

yeah i know lol, there is a guy in leicester who imports them from the states (where my m8 got his) so am gonna take a look there, but if i find its cheaper to get em from states then i might as well, as u sed just gotta make sure they will fit etc :)

Ultimate Velocity by any chance?? i know they do chromes and spinners! :thumb: