incar media

bill22

In car computer would be cool. just need to get the mobile internet working and you could come on the forum at shows, live updates :D

I've got an alpine motorised screen up front, I had to reloacte it to the bottom and fill the top with gauges as it wouldn't fully unfold at the top. Cost about a grand

media0.jpg

Also got that running a screen on the boot lid (bit cheaper about £70 off ebay but isn't that great)

media1.jpg

media2.jpg

although this is coming out with the new install and being replaced with this thats just arrived (cost a couple of hundred)

media3.jpg

Not sure where I'm going to put the one that was in the boot, maybe inbetween the front seats, or possibly on a sun visor, still playing with ideas :rolleyes:

Currently it runs the stereo and PS2, but getting a DVD player with the new boot install as well as I'm fed up using the PS2 as a DVD player, too much hassel (and thats relocating into the boot.

i would love to get wireless internet in there, would cost too much though unless you stick a wireless network adapter in and hack into open networks :D

once they start increasing the range a bit more, say a mile then i would get a wireless network at home and in the car and at as many houses as i could to get a mini network going, if i could talk a m8 into having one in his city center flat then that would be sweet parking up in town.