please HELP

marcus

Well I'd suggest looking at the design of my install, and all the prototyping pics, If u want it to fit in well with the seats then get some cardboard, tape and a bit of paper and make a prototype to fit the boot then make the real thing from from wood using the dimentions from the prototype then u know it will fit

My Instal pics: http://www.btinternet.com/~Sarah.McIntyre3/Install/

yeah, but i want to work out the dimensions of the box because dont they have to have a 3ft cubic space inside??? ;)

Look in the manual u go twith the box. It'll tell you what size the inside must be. :thumb:

If you want someone else to calculate the dimesons, PM me the details inside the handbook :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
may i ask why your even bothering makeing one yourself, by the time you add up a sheet of mdf glue screws the chances of messing up the angles are high getting the volume wrong when it cost about 50bucks to buy one of the shelf job done computer designed and machine built.

becuse i wanted one that fit exactly and there is no way on this earth you could get one made like you said for £50 which is 'customised' to fit exactly with the slope of my seats. i ended up getting one for £40 but it dont fit exactly with the slope of the seats but is good enough.

may i ask why your even bothering makeing one yourself, by the time you add up a sheet of mdf glue screws the chances of messing up the angles are high getting the volume wrong when it cost about 50bucks to buy one of the shelf job done computer designed and machine built.

becuse i wanted one that fit exactly and there is no way on this earth you could get one made like you said for £50 which is 'customised' to fit exactly with the slope of my seats. i ended up getting one for £40 but it dont fit exactly with the slope of the seats but is good enough.

well as i am new on here dont want to argue with you, howver we have been makeing custom built boxes in any angle for £50 for as long as i can remember to fit any angle.