New boot build

RickH

Right, after weeks of pissing around, being quoted stupid prices by B*stard ICE retailers, im deciding to have a go at a boot build myself.

Im was totally inexperienced in all things mod, but have picked up some knowledge after a few years reading various forums.

Time has come where im gonna draw up a plan for my build, decide what parts i want, how i want them to be fitted, and what im gonna have to do to get them that way.

I can start by saying i would love 2 Alpine Type E subs, cos of the white cones, thats cos of a small plan that involves Blue neons i have :P

Anyway, im prolly gonna buy a reasonable headunit and stealth shelf for my existing Infinity 6x9's :s this month, and continue to work shite loads of overtime etc to fund my attempt :P

So basically, any tips on anything would be greatly appreciated, be it, products, fitments, common problems, ideas, suggestions, you thought it ? say it!

I will need all the help i can get, ill try and buy a Digital-Camera soon aswell, keep you, 'abreast' :D ( cant say that without giggling ) of the work in hand.

Ta fellas, stickers comin my way too soon :P