16's

BrAiNsTeW

Depends if you want to go for a car which will handle really well or a car which will look good.

If you want looks = 17s

If you care about handling way more than looks = 16s :thumb:

if you hunt about they aint that much more expensive and can be smaller than 15's in overall profile!!!!!  :D

My current wheels are smaller than original Ford wheels! :D (185/55/14) my standard was 60 profile :)

As a result the car flies round corners and I can't get it to understeer at all! Just throw it into a corner and all you get is loads of screeching with the back end a bit light! Lovin' it! 8)

My 17"s handle alot better than me old 14's X(

Your 14s were probably the same tyre size (185/60) as my standard 14s...? ?(

Mine handles nice because the profile is lower on my smaller tyres (185/55). :thumb:

My 60 profiles were great for understeering around corners! Just floor it and keep steering, you still get a decent amount of cornering even when your wheels are point far further out! :D

My 17"s handle alot better than me old 14's  X(

Your 14s were probably the same tyre size (185/60) as my standard 14s...? ?(

Mine handles nice because the profile is lower on my smaller tyres (185/55). :thumb:

My 60 profiles were great for understeering around corners! Just floor it and keep steering, you still get a decent amount of cornering even when your wheels are point far further out! :D

Cool, intresting.

Ill have to undertake you on a roundabout some time :D