Fast And Furious Show

F1ACK

Went up to brighton as I received a couple of free complementory tickets to a car show up there, was a weekend show, but I got bored after a couple of hours, there was some well nice cars (and ladies) (although a bit Max Power) there but was a lot smaller than I would have hoped. Was some amazing doughnuting done with 2 cars doughnutting inches away from each other and spinning and ending up a foot away from the barrier where all the people stood there scattered.

Heres a few pics

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Had a bit of drama on the way back as well, my mate drove in his calibra and his rear skirt is stupidly low, so parking in a bumpy field (that they tried to charge us £2 for) wasn't the best idea. We reached the A27, got up to about 90mph and a golf behind started flashing us, we slowed down and opened the window and just heard this scrapping sound, we pulled over and found that the lower skirt on the rear bumper had come off and was dragging along behind the car! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: So I spent the rest of the journey home with that on my lap watching 28 days later.

colin1.jpg

And here is a few drunken pictures from the night before playing around with the cameras shutter rate or something.

camfun1.jpg

camfun2.jpg