Poly Bushes

Rob84

Can anyone give me any links to places that sell Powerflex/Deflex bushes for the mk6?? i'm preferably looking at a full set, cheapest i've found is £138.90 from Motorsportworld.co.uk, and thats for all 4 wishbone bushes and the 2 bushes on the anti roll bar.

does any1 know of any cheaper places??

ta very much :thumb:

if i was to get some new wishbones....will the bushes be easy to remove and replaced with deflex ones??

no basically. u need a press and also it takes alot of messing around. the new wishbones have normal bushes in them, but u need to get the metal surround of the normal bushes off so that you can fit the deflex ones into this bit of metal. its a bit tricky to say the least. X(

if i was to get some new wishbones....will the bushes be easy to remove and replaced with deflex ones??

not totally sure matey but i think dolans quoted me £190 including fitting for a full powerflex bush kit :thumb:

well dolans garage are a total rip off and wouldnt trust em to take a wheel off properly, let alone fit a set of bushes

• 2 weeks later...

HAve powerflex in, paid for some1 else to do it. If you ever need to do any susp work like lower the wishbone out of the hub then it's a mare cos ya have to swing like a monkey on the tie to remove the ball joint. The std bushes are ten times softer, and a hundred times less reliable.

JOnny