fitting xr/rs headlights and sidelights

damianmkv

hopefully if they arrive tomorrow i will be fitting my rs headlights and sidelights

what i wanna know is

is it just a case of cutting the wiring and connecting the new wiring (the lights are coming with the wiring cut off the old loom)

or do i have to do anything else?

any help appreciated

the plugs are different, but the RS lights still only have one plug.

you have to figure out which wire is which, i think the middle pin on the plug is the earth (not 100%).

It aint too hard to do, if you wire it up wrong way the main beam will be your headlights etc,

You'll also need some extra indicators for in your bumper, as the indicators will now be sidelights, i have wire my indicators into the sidelights, but they flash fast as the bulb is only 5w not 21w, will be changine that soon tho

the plugs are different, but the RS lights still only have one plug.

you have to figure out which wire is which, i think the middle pin on the plug is the earth (not 100%).

It aint too hard to do, if you wire it up wrong way the main beam will be your headlights etc,

You'll also need some extra indicators for in your bumper, as the indicators will now be sidelights, i have wire my indicators into the sidelights, but they flash fast as the bulb is only 5w not 21w, will be changine that soon tho

cheers mate

ive already got indicators in cossie bumper