Had me MOT today...

Paul

car went in for MOT today - not too bad - just needed a offside CV boot (it had slipt) and the track rod end had been twisted - the bloke said more than likely when it had been tracked on its major service about 3 months ago - so that had to be done

all came to £67.90 - so not a bad result :thumb:

rang up and got insurance sorted as well this afternoon > HIC - £734 Fully Comp :D

just need to nip to post office in the morning to get me tax and should be all sorted, then it shall be going up for sale shortly after...

pretty expensive weekend however X(

what about dansgti's gti that was well smart and i think it was in your price range

i ultimatly want a gti one day - but i cant afford insurance at the mo - 1.8 insurance is pushing it tbh...

when i have a couple more years no claims and a couple years older :thumb:

what about dansgti's gti that was well smart and i think it was in your price range

i ultimatly want a gti one day - but i cant afford insurance at the mo - 1.8 insurance is pushing it tbh...

when i have a couple more years no claims and a couple years older :thumb:

ok mate i know what u mean i just thought smart car panther black it was ideal but insurance is higher and insurance companies are robbibg barstuards il keep a look out for ya mate :D