Unstable....

Cyrix

When drving if i hit say a white line etc or something similar in the road the car feels unstable, and wanders off in its own direction.

Ive got Two new Lower arms on it

All 4 wheels have new tyres, are Infated evenly and have been balenced.

It may need retracking im not sure, Also ive got a creaking noise thats just developed, Im assuming this is the drive shaft/s as it only happens when turning or moving off etc (its not a clicking sound though)

I noticed that one of the Trackrod ends rubber seal has split would this affect the performance in anyway?

I would love to know the answer to this question myself as mine is doing the same.. I have all new tyres too...

Was thinking of replacing the lower arms to see if this helps?? but i see you have tried this... I'm putting mine in the garage to see if they can see anything.. I have had my tracking done twice first time it was out and the second it was perfect so was no that.. i'm at a loss as to what i can be.. was thinking of trying some other tyres but they not cheap!!!

If i find out anything i will let you know.. driving me crazy!!! and driving all over the place.. even worse in the wet, round corners... i just hope is not my alloys..please not my alloys!!! .. even bad at low speeds.. is your worse in the wet? :nutter:

Alright, i reckon it's just a scort related 'character' thing...

Mine does it too, and has done from the word go, and i've owned the thing from 8,000 on the clock, so i figure they all do it! It hates cats eyes... hit the things at over 90... (not that i ever go that fast........ honest) and its very loud and can move the car around a bit.

There's my thoughts anyway!

If anyone actually finds out how to fix it lemme know!